Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew (16 receptions, 156 yards, 1 TD in 2012) has averaged only 7.18 yards per catch the last two weeks.
Here are my top 25 tight ends for Week 4 (points-per-reception leagues).
This countdown simply identifies the weekend's best bets for catches, total yards, touchdowns and targets—a stat that must always factor into lineup strategies with receivers, tight ends and running backs.
NOTE: The Colts and Steelers are on byes this week.
To view my top-25 weekly listing of tight ends in standard-scoring leagues, click here.
Week 4: Top 25 PPR Tight Ends
1. Jimmy Graham @ Green Bay
2. Rob Gronkowski @ Buffalo
3. Tony Gonzalez vs. Carolina
4. Dennis Pitta vs. Cleveland
5. Vernon Davis @ N.Y. Jets
6. Antonio Gates @ Kansas City
7. Martellus Bennett @ Philadelphia
8. Brent Celek vs. N.Y. Giants
9. Jermichael Finley vs. New Orleans
10. Jacob Tamme vs. Oakland
11. Brandon Pettigrew vs. Minnesota
12. Fred Davis @ Tampa Bay
13. Jermaine Gresham @ Jacksonville
14. Kyle Rudolph @ Detroit
15. Scott Chandler vs. New England
16. Owen Daniels vs. Tennessee
17. Greg Olsen @ Atlanta
18. Jason Witten vs. Chicago
19. Benjamin Watson @ Baltimore
20. Marcedes Lewis vs. Cincinnati
21. Brandon Myers @ Denver
22. Anthony Fasano @ Arizona
23. Tony Moeaki vs. San Diego
24. Lance Kendricks vs. Seattle
25. Dustin Keller vs. San Francisco (hamstring woes have halted offseason momentum)
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.