Here are my top 25 tight ends for Week 3 (points-per-reception leagues).
The countdown identifies the weekend's best bets for catches, total yards, touchdowns and receiving targets—a stat that must always factor into lineup strategies with tight ends, receivers and running backs.
Note: These estimates will remain fluid through Sunday morning. Perhaps the stock for Dustin Keller (hamstring) will improve before kickoff.
To view my top-25 weekly listing of tight ends in standard-scoring leagues, click here.
Week 3: Top 25 PPR Tight Ends
1. Rob Gronkowski at Baltimore
2. Jimmy Graham vs. Kansas City
3. Brent Celek at Arizona
4. Jermichael Finley at Seattle
5. Vernon Davis at Minnesota
6. Brandon Pettigrew at Tennessee
7. Antonio Gates vs. Atlanta
8. Coby Fleener vs. Jacksonville
9. Martellus Bennett at Carolina
10. Tony Gonzalez at San Diego
11. Dennis Pitta vs. New England
12. Jermaine Gresham at Washington
13. Jacob Tamme vs. Houston
14. Jason Witten vs. Tampa Bay
15. Owen Daniels at Denver
16. Scott Chandler at Cleveland
17. Marcedes Lewis at Indianapolis
18. Jared Cook vs. Detroit
19. Fred Davis vs. Cincinnati
20. Greg Olsen vs. N.Y. Giants
21. Kyle Rudolph vs. San Francisco
22. Heath Miller at Oakland
23. Dallas Clark at Dallas
24. Tony Moeaki at New Orleans
25. Dustin Keller at Miami
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.