With an exciting second week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 3 fantasy football Kicker rankings.
1. David Akers, San Francisco 49ers
Akers has five field goals and six PATs. The Vikings have allowed the second most FGs (six).
2. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons
Tied for the league lead with 25 points (six FGs, seven PATs). Squares off against San Diego, who has allowed three FGs.
3. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens
Tied for the league lead with 25 points (six FGs, seven PATs), with five of his field goals coming from 40+ yards. Faces New England, which has allowed four FGs.
4. Nate Kaeding, San Diego Chargers
Has six field goals and six PATs. Faces Atlanta.
5. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots
Has six field goald and four PATs. Faces Baltimore, who has allowed three FGs.
6. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers
Has three FGs and four PATs. Seattle hasn’t allowed many points yet, but Green Bay figures to change that.
7. Sebastian Janikwoski, Oakland Raiders
Has kicked a pair of FGs in each game, plus his strong leg often leads to long FGs to pad your point total.
8. Alex Henery, Philadelphia Eagles
The Cardinals lead the league with seven FGs allowed. Henery has a pair of FGs and five PATs.
9. Adam Vinatieri, Indianapolis Colts
Adam Vinatieri has three FGs and five PATs. Faces Jacksonville, who has allowed six FGs already.
10. Jason Hanson, Detroit Lions
Has six FGs and four PATs. Faces Tennessee, who has allowed three FGs.
11. Shayne Graham, Houston Texans
Has five FGs and six PATs. Faces Denver, who has allowed four FGs.
12. Dan Bailey, Dallas Cowboys
Has kicked just one FG with four PATs, but that should change when he faces Tampa Bay, who has allowed five FGs and four PATs.
13. Robbie Gould, Chicago Bears
Has three FGs and six PATs. Faces St. Louis, who has allowed two FGs ands even PATs.
14. Mike Nugent, Cincinnati Bengals
Has two FGs in each game. Faces Washington, who has allowed four FGs and five PATs.
15. Lawrence Tynes, New York Giants
Has five FGs and five PATs. Faces Carolina, who has allowed five FGs.
Also check out: