2012 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings for Week 2
With an exciting first week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 2 fantasy football tight-end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Ho hum, another touchdown for Gronk to go along with six catches for 60 yards. He should feast on Arizona.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Mr. One-A had six catches for 85 yards and a score. He faces Carolina.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis had 43 yards and a score against the Packers and will be a defensive nightmare for Detroit this week.
4. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
He had six catches for 59 yards and a score. The Patriots have this thing down.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Gates had four catches for 43 yards. He should do well against Tennessee.
6. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
He had seven catches for 47 yards and a score and has four TDs against the Bears in seven meetings.
7. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Nobody can ever question his toughness. With extra rest he should be good to go against Seattle.
8. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzalez is still getting it done; he had 53 yards and a TD last week.
9. Jacob Tamme, Denver Broncos
He had 43 yards and a score in Week 1—Peyton likes his old target. Tamme squares off with Atlanta in Week 2.
10. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
With 87 yards last week, he led all TEs. Daniels takes on Jacksonville.
11. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Luck’s security blanket had 82 yards last week on six catches. He should get his number called a lot against the Vikings.
12. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Pettigrew caught five passes for 77 yards. If the Lions struggle to run on the 'Niners, he could see a lot of short passes to move the chains.
13. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
He has a good size, speed combo. Ponder liked going to him in Week 1, so Rudolph should be involved against the Colts.
14. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles
If Maclin is limited, the Eagles could rely more on Celek against Baltimore.
15. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans
He had four catches for 65 yards in Week 1 and presents a mismatch problem for San Diego.
Also check out
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?