1. Curt Schilling says it's a 20 percent chance he'll pitch this year, but if he does, it'll be with the Chicago Cubs or Tampa Bay Rays.
2. Pacman Jones, Priest Holmes, Rich Gannon, and Steve McNair are among the football players set to compete in this season of Spike TV's "Pros vs. Joes."
Alonzo Mourning, Steve Francis, Robert Horry, Glen Rice, and Antoine Walker will represent the roundball.
3. Dwyane Wade gets cut on the lip, then goes nutso against the Knicks, dropping 24 points in the fourth in a 120-115 victory. The Knicks are just awful right now.
4. Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is upset with the team after recent talks he could be traded. If Denver were to get Matt Cassel, I guess it would make sense to deal Cutler. But if the Lions are the only suitor, what can they get back in return to justify the move?
5. Nationals GM Jim Bowden resigned today, amid reports that he may have been skimming signing bonuses of Latin American players. Bowden still claims he is innocent, but says that he has "become a distraction."
6. Just a few hours after signing LB Michael Boley, the Giants came to terms with DT Rocky Bernard on a four-year, $16 million deal.