2012 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
Here’s a look at the LestersLegends 2012 team kicker rankings.
1. David Akers, San Francisco 49ers: He was a top-tier kicker with Philly and took it to a new level with the Niners last year, kicking 44 field goals with 34 extra points.
2. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots: The Pats should be an offensive force again and Gostkowski should reap the benefits. He kicked 28 FGs last year with 59 PATs.
3. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers: Kicked 28 FGs last year with a ridiculous 68 PATs. The Packers should be one of the top offensive teams once again.
4. Alex Henery, Philadelphia Eagles: The Eagles offense seemed to take a little while to get going, but I expect they’ll be much better this year. Henery finished with 24 FGs and 46 PATs. I expect he’ll be even better in his second year.
5. Sebastian Janikowski, Oakland Raiders: He kicked 31 FGs with 36 PATs last year. He makes his points on the long field goals.
6. Garrett Hartley, New Orleans Saints: There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Saints, but they should be productive on offense once again.
7. Dan Bailey, Dallas Cowboys: Kicked 32 FGs and 39 PATs. He should be even better in his second year.
8. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons: Had 27 FGs and 45 PATs. I’m expecting the Falcons to be even more explosive this year.
9. Mike Nugent, Cincinnati Bengals: Had 33 FGs and 33 PATs last year. Should see plenty of opportunities again.
10. Robbie Gould, Chicago Bears: Pretty steady kicker. Had 28 FGs and 37 PATs.
11. Randy Bullock, Houston Texans: Assuming the rookie can hold off Shayne Graham he could put up solid numbers behind Houston’s potent offense.
12. Nate Kaeding, San Diego Chargers: Missed last year with a torn ACL, but should be healthy and ready to roll again for the Bolts.
Also check out:
- 2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2012 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2012 Early Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2012 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?