Ahh, the baseball stadium. Home to America's pastime, 30 baseball diamonds are spread across North America, where fans flock to cheer on their teams. But which stadium is the best?
It's a question that doesn't have a definitive answer, but I can sure as well try to give it one. Each stadium will be graded in five categories, receiving a score between 1 and 10. The higher the score, the higher the ranking. The categories are as follows:
- History: Does the stadium have any defining moments? Anything that is forever attached to the stadium? The older fields might get an unfair advantage in this one, but historical parks are always favorites.
- Atmosphere: Does the stadium put you right in the game or take you out of it? Design and quality will be judged.
- Tenants: Does the team calling the stadium home have any reason to put fans in the seats?
- Distinct Features: Does the stadium have anything unique that separates it from all the others?
- Turnout: Is the stadium packed to the nosebleeds, or are more seats visible than fans? Rankings are determined based on the last three years' attendance numbers.
Without further ado, let's dive in.