NFL Draft '09: Mock First Round
As the draft draws near, everyone is wondering, "How well will my team fare?" Here's my mock draft [only Round One, sorry].
1. Detroit Lions select: QB Sam Bradford [Oklahoma]
2. St. Louis Rams select: OT Michael Oher [Ole Miss]
3. Kansas City Chiefs select: DE Brian Orakpo [Texas]
4. Seattle Seahawks select: WR Michael Crabtree [Texas Tech]
5. Cleveland Browns select: LB Aaron Curry [Wake Forrest]
6. Cincinnati Bengals select: OT Andre Smith [Alabama]
7. Oakland Raiders select: OT Eugene Monroe [Virginia]
8. Jacksonville Jaguars select: OT Jason Smith [Baylor]
9. Green Bay Packers select: RB Chris "Beanie" Wells [Ohio State]
10. San Fransisco 49ers select: QB Matt Stafford [Georgia]
11. Buffalo Bills select: TE Jermaine Gresham [Oklahoma]
12. Denver Broncos select: ILB Rey Maualuga [USC]
13. Washington Redskins select: CB Malcom Jenkins [Ohio State]
14. New Orleans Saints select: DE Michael Johnson [Georgia Tech]
15. Houston Texans select: S Taylor Mays [USC]
16. San Diego Chargers select: ILB James Laurinaitas [Ohio State]
18. Chicago Bears select: WR Jeremy Maclin [Mizzou]
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select: CB Vontae Davis [Illinois]
20. Detroit Lions select: OT Eben Britton [Arizona]
21. Arizona Cardinals select: DE Everette Brown [Florida State]
22. Philadelphia Eagles select: OG Duke Robinson [Oklahoma]
23. Minnesota Vikings select: QB Mark Sanchez [USC]
24. New England Patriots select: OLB Brian Cushing [USC]
25. Atlanta Falcons select: TE Brandon Pettigrew [Oklahoma State]
26. Miami Dolphins select: CB Alphonso Smith [Wake Forest]
27. Baltimore Ravens select: CB D.J. Moore [Vanderbilt]
28. Philadelphia Eagles select: OLB Clint Sintim [Virginia]
29. Indianapolis Colts select: DT Sen'Derrick Marks [Auburn]
30. New York Giants select: S William Moore [Missouri]
31. Pittsburgh Steelers select: C Alex Mack [California]
32. Tennessee Titans select: WR Darrius Heyward-Bey [Maryland]
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?