2012 Pro Football Hall of Fame: Complete List of Inductees to Canton
Congratulations to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2012!
Fran Charles and Hall of Fame quarterbacks Dan Fouts and Warren Moon were on hand in Indianapolis on Saturday to announce this year's inductees, all of whom are more than deserving of having their bronze busts enshrined in Canton.
Let's have a look at who among the 17 finalists (including 15 modern-era candidates) will be sporting yellow jackets at the annual Hall of Fame Game this summer and who will be back on the ballot next year.
- Jack Butler, CB (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Dermontti Dawson, C (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Chris Doleman, DE/LB (Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers)
Who was the biggest snub?
- Cortez Kennedy, DT (Seattle Seahawks)
- Curtis Martin, RB (New York Jets)
- Willie Roaf, T (New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs)
Finalists Not Inducted
- Tim Brown, KR/WR (Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders)
- Andre Reed, WR (Buffalo Bills)
- Cris Carter, WR (Minnesota Vikings)
- Jerome Bettis, RB (Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Edward DeBartolo Jr., Owner (San Francisco 49ers)
- Kevin Greene, DE/LB (Los Angeles Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers, Carolina Panthers)
- Will Shields, G (Kansas City Chiefs)
- Bill Parcells, head coach (New York Giants, New England Patriots, Dallas Cowboys)
- Charles Haley, DE/LB (San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys)
- Aeneas Williams, CB/S (Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams)
- Dick Stanfel, G (Detroit Lions, Washington Redskins)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?