Here at B/R we are lucky enough to have a community of fans who take pride in their teams and the players they draft.
With all the mock drafts that are popping up, why not have a mock that lets the fans choose who their team should pick?
Here’s the list of the selections so far.
1. Rams take QB Jimmy Clausen
2. Lions take DT Ndamukong Suh
3. Buccaneers take DT Gerald McCoy
4. Redskins take OT Russell Okung
5. Chiefs take S Eric Berry
6. Seahawks take OT Bruce Campbell
7. Browns take CB Joe Haden
8. Raiders take OT Anthony Davis
9. Bills take OT Bryan Bulaga
10. Jaguars take QB Tim Tebow
11. Broncos take ILB Rolando McClain
12. Dolphins take WR Dez Bryant
13. 49er’s take RB CJ Spiller
14. Seahawks take OG Mike Iupati
15. Giants take DT Brian Price
16. Titans take DE Derrick Morgan
17. 49er’s take S Taylor Mays
18. Steelers take S Earl Thomas
19. Falcons take DE Jason Pierre-Paul
20. Texans take WR Golden Tate
21. Bengals take TE Jermaine Gresham
22. Patriots take OLB Sergio Kindle
23. Packers take OLB Jerry Hughes
The Philadelphia Eagles were the best team to not win a Super Bowl last decade.
Donovan McNabb has been under fire since the very second he was drafted, and while he has put together some good statistical numbers and won many games, he is yet to get past the NFC Championship game and bring home the trophy that Philadelphia covets the most.
If the Eagles want to finally take the next step forward, they’re going to need to beef up their defense. With multiple skilled linebackers still available at pick No. 24 in the draft, the only decision the Eagles will need to make is which guy will fit their defense the best.
Who should they take?
Polls will close in 24 hours.
The Rules: Each day for the next 30 days we’ll post a continuation of this article at 6 p.m. eastern time where the fans can comment, discuss, and decide who their team will pick.
At 5 p.m. eastern the following day, we’ll look at the best comments and opinions and announce the selection your team has made, along with the next team who will pick at 6 p.m. A list of previous selections will be included and fans will not be allowed to vote for players who are already off the board.
Note: you do not have to use the player’s full name in voting for your vote to count. If there is a tie at the 5 p.m. cut-off, whichever player is ranked as the higher pick on CBS sports' "overall player ranking" will be the selection.
Example: If the Bills have six votes for Ndamukong Suh and six votes for Gerald McCoy, then Suh, who is ranked No.1 overall, would be the selection over McCoy who is ranked No. 3.