A Review of Week One in English Premier League
Well week one is in the books and man was it exciting to watch. The English Premier League kicked off its 2010-2011 season over three days with at least half the games on T.V. here in the States.
So, what did we learn in week one? Well lets take a look at a few things:
1. Didier Drogba and Chelsea are not slowing down. Chelsea destroyed newcomer WBA 6-0 behind three goals from Drogba. Drogba won the golden boot last year as the leagues top scorer.
2. Blackpool wants to play: Blackpool playing in the Premier League for the first time opened strong with a 4-0 win over Wigan Atheltic. Blackpool will have a tougher time with Aresenal this week.
3. Another Year for Giggs and Manchester United. Ryan Giggs the man who has played in every season of English Premier League Soccer is back again. Giggs scored in the second half as Manchester United defeated Newcastle United 3-0.
4. Spend Spend Spend: Manchester City spent lots of money during the off season and opened up with a draw against Tottenham Hotspur 0-0. Now to some that's not good but for me getting a point on the road is always good.
5. Who disappointed the most: I would have to give this to Wigan Atheltic. You are at home first game of the season against the last team to make the League and you lose 4-0 that is total not acceptable.
All in all, it was an exciting week one with lots of great action and great goals. Week two promises to be just as exciting with to me the match of the week pitting Manchester City vs Liverpool
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?