What: Symposium: Arbitrating Sports: Reflections on USADA/Landis, the Olympic Games, and the Future of Sports Dispute Resolution.
Where: Pepperdine University School of Law
When: Feb. 27 from 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Reflections on USADA v. Floyd Landis
- The Olympic Games
- The Future of Sports Dispute Resolution
- The Perspective of the Press and Public Arbitration
- Matt Barnett—USADA Lawyer/Barnett & Barnett P.C.
- Jeffrey Benz—Arbitrator/AVP
- Michael Hiltzik—LA Times
- Howard Jacobs—Law Offices of Howard Jacobs
- Michael Lenard—International Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Richard McLaren—CAS Arbitrator/University of Western Ontario
- Matt Mitten—Marquette University School of Law
- Maidie Oliveau—CAS Arbitrator/Law Sports
- John Ruger—United States Olympic Committee
- Mike Straubel—Valparaiso School of Law
- Maurice Suh—Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
- Maureen Weston—Pepperdine School of Law
Cost: General admission to the event is $95, Pepperdine law school students admitted free, other law school students—$45. Registration link.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!