
Marshawn Lynch Says Finding out Raiders Leaving Oakland Sparked NFL Comeback
As Marshawn Lynch makes his return to the NFL with the Oakland Raiders in 2017 after a one-year retirement, the former All-Pro has shared insight into why he came back.
Per Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle, Lynch told the media on Tuesday he made the decision to return “when I found out Raiders were leaving” Oakland.
"Every home game that I get to come to this mother [expletive] I'll probably be riding with the whole town," Lynch said, per James Palmer of NFL.com.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
In March, the NFL owners approved the Raiders' relocation to Las Vegas by a vote of 31-1. Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority executive director Scott McKibben told USA Today's Brent Schrotenboer he doesn't want to house the team in 2019 after the Raiders' options for 2017-18 end.
"I would say to you with the highest level of confidence, my opinion and recommendation and that of my board members — I don’t believe there is any appetite for a third season (in Oakland)," he said.
The Raiders' new stadium in Las Vegas is not scheduled to open until 2020.
Lynch was born in Oakland, attended the nearby University of California, Berkeley and his charity organization is based in his hometown.
The 31-year-old Lynch previously played for the Buffalo Bills and Seattle Seahawks during his NFL career. He had four straight seasons with at least 1,200 rushing yards from 2011-14.

.png)





