FIFA 13: Submit Your Best Goals and We May Showcase Them
FIFA 13 has entered its last few months of the season.
Electronic Arts is already hard at work discussing FIFA 14, which means its time to start celebrating the passing of an old friend via the only method possible: the viewing of sublime goals (via VG247).
Bleacher Report has brought you extensive FIFA 13 coverage over the past few months, all of which kicked off with 10 Amazing Goals You Have to See. Video games are interactive, so who are we from stopping you getting into the action? For the first time ever, we want to see your goals.
In fact, we want to showcase your best goals. Have you got a video of a particularly outrageous finish? Did you chip the goalkeeper from a ridiculous angle? Perhaps you even managed to chalk up a memorable goal with Fernando Torres (love you really, 'Nando).
If that sounds interesting, these basic rules will tell you everything you need to know about submitting a strike.
- Please submit a link to your goal in the comments section. This must come via a YouTube link. If you don't know how to upload your video, check out this handy guide.
- All goals must come from PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. Sorry iPad folks, that 50-yard thunderbolt isn't going to cut it. PS Vita user(s?), maybe next year.
- Candidates can upload an unlimited amount of goals. If they follow the format outlined above, we won't stop you from posting them.
- Precedent will be given to goals that feature normal gameplay conditions. If you've affected player performance by fiddling with the sliders, you start at a disadvantage.
- All goals must come from FIFA 13 matches. This means any single-player or multiplayer entry is valid, apart from arena and training goals. No FIFA 12, FIFA Street or—dare I say it—Pro Evolution Soccer videos will be counted either.
- I will be judging the best entries across the next couple of weeks. Selected goals will feature in a follow-up article once this process is complete. Keep an eye on your Bleacher Report inbox: if your goal has been chosen, you'll receive a handsome congratulatory message from myself.
We are looking to have fun with this, and you should too. The amount of goals featured will depend on how many we deem worthy of promotion. This is the perfect opportunity to fire FIFA 13 up if you haven't dabbled in a while. For those who hardly remember how to pick up the controller, refer back to my FIFA articles to whet your appetite once again.
Be sure to spread the word and get others involved in this friendly competition. Head on over to the EA Forums to hang out with the official FIFA community and follow me right here for everything related to the sport of kickball (both virtual and real):
Thanks and good luck!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?