
Barcelona Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Paulo Dybala and Hector Bellerin
Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has revealed Barcelona tried to bring him to the Camp Nou during the summer transfer window, only for the Old Lady to reject the bid.
The Argentinian himself told French magazine So Foot (via Samuel Marsden of ESPN FC) that he was flattered by Juventus’ decision to turn down the big-money offer and insisted he is happy in Turin:
"Juventus rejected an offer from Barcelona for me. It was a big offer and that means I'm an important player for the club and I have to thank them for that.
It is difficult to reject these kinds of offers. What I have clear is that I'm at one of the best clubs in the world and I'm happy. If one day I decided to leave, it would only be for the good of the club and not for personal interests.
"
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩

However, Dybala has hardly made a secret of his desire to play for the Catalan giants one day.
Back in his Palermo days, the 22-year-old said he would “swim to Barcelona” to have the opportunity to don the famous blue and red shirt, per Radio Belgrano (h/t Corriere della Sera, via Ben Gladwell of ESPN FC).
Yet only Juventus came calling that time around, although he hasn’t exactly had a disappointing time with the Serie A champions.
He’s started the 2016/17 campaign in fine fettle, too, with three goals and two assists in just seven domestic games so far, per WhoScored.com.

It’s little wonder Barcelona are interested in the mercurial youngster, but as with any striker linked with a move to the Camp Nou, first-team chances wouldn’t exactly be plentiful.
Elsewhere, Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerin has said he has no interest in joining Barcelona and would ignore them if they approached him.
Bellerin started his career with Barca’s youth setup before Arsenal lured him away from Catalonia, and it seems his heart is with the Gunners now.
In an interview with German outlet DW-TV’s YouTube channel (via Tom Olver of Metro), the right-back said that if Barcelona telephoned him to talk about a transfer, he’d ignore the call: “If Barcelona contact me right now? I won’t pick up the phone.”

Barca are in desperate need of a right-back sooner rather than later, as makeshift players simply haven’t done the job so far this season.
Bellerin is undoubtedly one of the best right-backs in the business, and his attacking, exciting style of play makes him perfect for Luis Enrique.
Barcelona currently sit two points off the pace in La Liga after a few disappointing domestic results, although the way they demolished Manchester City in the Champions League in midweek looks an ominous sign of things to come.
They face a tough-looking trip to Valencia on Saturday looking to close the gap on Atletico and Real Madrid at the top of the table.



.jpg)







