
Colin Kaepernick Discussion 'Still Open,' Pete Carroll Says
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said Thursday that the door hasn't been shut on potentially signing quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
According to Gregg Bell of the News Tribune, Carroll said he hasn't talked to Kaepernick but added, "We are trying to figure it out. ... The discussion and the opportunity is still open."
Carroll also refused to comment on Kaepernick's protests during the national anthem.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
The Seahawks postponed a workout with Kaepernick last week, and ESPN's Adam Schefter reported it was due to the veteran signal-caller not giving an assurance he won't kneel during the anthem in 2018.
Seattle was left without a backup to starting quarterback Russell Wilson after it released Trevone Boykin in the wake of Boykin's girlfriend alleging she was the victim of domestic violence.
After Kaepernick's visit was postponed, Seattle signed journeyman quarterback Stephen Morris and brought Austin Davis back into the fold as well.
The 30-year-old Kaepernick didn't play last season, and a large contingent of pundits believe it was due to his protests rather than his on-field performance.
Kaepernick spent six seasons with the San Francisco 49ers from 2011 through 2016.
He went 28-30 as a starter and led the Niners to Super Bowl XLVII, where they lost 34-31 to the Baltimore Ravens at the conclusion of the 2012 campaign.
In 2016, Kaepernick went just 1-10 for the struggling 49ers, but he threw for 2,241 yards, 16 touchdowns and four interceptions while rushing for 468 yards and two scores.

.png)





