
Manchester United Transfer News: Gareth Bale Agent Reacts to Real Madrid Rumours
Jonathan Barnett, the agent for Real Madrid star Gareth Bale, has dismissed suggestions that Los Blancos will consider offloading his client in the summer due to his persistent injury problems, with Manchester United long linked with the forward.
Manu Sainz of AS claimed that Real are growing tired of the Welshman’s fitness issues, having reportedly broken down 11 times with injuries since joining in 2013. However, Barnett has blasted both Sainz and the content of the report.
“It’s a completely rubbish story made by an irresponsible and totally ill-informed journalist,” he said, per Adrian Kajumba of the Daily Mirror.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
It was reported last month by Jonathan Northcroft of the Sunday Times that the Red Devils were willing to offer £90 million for the former Tottenham Hotspur man in the summer.

According to Kajumba, Bale has played a meagre 44 per cent of possible minutes for Real this season, having been sidelined recently and earlier in the campaign. It’s also noted that Los Blanocs are being patient with his current problem, a calf issue, in an attempt to minimise any potential recurrence.
For the player it’s a huge disappointment, because when he has been on the field this term he’s excelled, as we can see here:
Indeed, as Bleacher Report’s Karl Matchett noted recently, Bale’s minutes-to-goals ratio is up there with the very best players in the division:
There have been signs of increased maturity from the 26-year-old too. Not only has he excelled in a more central position in the team, he’s shown a clear willingness to get on the ball, drive Real forward and knit attacks together. After a tough time in 2014-15, Bale seems a more rounded footballer and better off for the chastening experience.
That being said, the injury problems will be a concern and when you consider Real put up a massive amount of money to land the Welshman, it’ll be hugely frustrating for Madridistas to see he’s spent so much time on the sidelines.
Curiously, as noted here by MisterChip, Los Blancos actually have a better overall record when their No. 11 doesn’t feature:
So perhaps a summer sale might not be such an outlandish suggestion? After all, United would surely be keen to bring Bale back to the Premier League and have the riches to facilitate such a deal.
From Real’s perspective, if they can get big money for a player who they fare better without, then it’d be tough to turn down.

However, Bale’s influence belies statistics. There have been games recently when Real, particularly away from home, have really missed his ability to carry the ball through phases. Additionally, the former Tottenham man is a player who has a forged a penchant for making big contributions at vital times in games.
When on the pitch Bale has proved he’s got the lot. He makes goals, scores goals and drives his team forward, with the weight of the iconic all-white jersey no longer weighing heavy on him. The only question mark against his name now is these continued injury concerns—if he can alleviate them, any talk of a potential exit will surely cease.



.jpg)







