
WWE Rumors: Examining Latest Buzz Around Seth Rollins, Hall of Fame and More
The latest WWE rumors provide a peek backstage, from how officials reacted to Seth Rollins' nude photos leaking to who the company plans to have follow Rikishi into the 2015 Hall of Fame class.
Private photos of Rollins showing up on his social media accounts has the Internet abuzz. Everyone from the New York Daily News to The Washington Post have covered the story. That's not the kind of publicity WWE is looking for.
While Rollins grits through the sting of embarrassment, fans wonder if punishment is headed his way as well.
TOP NEWS

Fresh Backstage WWE Rumors 👊

Modern-Day Dream Matches 💭

Most Likely Backlash Heel/Face Turns 🎭
Other WWE rumors center around a potential fourth member of this year's Hall of Fame class, a reported change to the WrestleMania main event and what Batista's status with WWE is.
Next Hall of Famer?
As announced on Monday's Raw, Rikishi will join Randy Savage and Arnold Schwarzenegger as the newest member of the WWE Hall of Fame. A somewhat surprising name is reportedly next in line.
PWInsider's Mike Johnson reports, "WWE is planning to induct former AWA World champion Larry Zbyszko into the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame."
While Zbyszko did famously feud with Bruno Sammartino, many of The Living Legend's career highlights came outside of WWE. He was once AWA world champ, and competed for WCW for several years, as well as other territories including Georgia.
In 1980, Zbyszko cleaned up when the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (h/t Indeed Wrestling) handed out its annual awards. He won for Best Heel, Best Feud and Most Improved that year.
Johnson had previously reported that Ray Stevens would be getting the nod. It's unlikely that WWE will induct both men in the same year, though.
The recent pattern seems to be to honor a celebrity, a more recent star, someone whose contributions are more to wrestling as a whole than WWE itself and a female wrestler.
If Zbyszko is this year's Carlos Colon then fans should expect that a woman follows. Sable and Elizabeth both have strong cases for it to be them.
Possible Change to WrestleMania Main Event
Vince McMahon may have listened to the fans at the Royal Rumble. After previous reports that he would not change the Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar match at WrestleMania, new word says otherwise.
According to F4WOnline (h/t Wrestle Zone), WWE is planning on having Lesnar vs. Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan for the world title at WrestleMania 31. This reportedly follows McMahon changing his stance about adding Bryan to the match because of recent crowd reactions.

As much as Bryan's fans have pushed for this, it's still hard to believe.
WWE typically likes to go with singles bouts over Triple Threats for the main event. Going with Bryan vs. Lesnar vs. Reigns would mark the second straight Triple Threat as WrestleMania's final match, something that has never happened before.
It would also get in the way of the company's plans to elevate Reigns. Having to share the spotlight with Bryan will make it tougher for him to become the megastar the company is trying to have him become.
This is a rumor to take with a grain of salt for now. Of course, if Bryan and Reigns go to a draw at Fastlane, it will be clear where WWE is headed.
Batista Update
Fans hoping for a Batista return have reason to be optimistic.
Dave Meltzer recently stated on Wrestling Observer Radio (h/t Wrestle Zone) that Batista is still under contract. This doesn't mean that he will used anytime soon, though.
With as successful as Batista has been in the movie world as of late, the need for him to step into the ring is lessened. It's certainly noteworthy, though, that he still has a contract with WWE. One would assume that he would have no ties with the company right now.
This situation certainly makes it easier to have him come back. And that's something he's likely to do, even with movie offers coming at him at an increased rate.
He told the Tampa Bay Times last August, "I'd love to go back. I'm a professional wrestler at heart and I miss it."
Backstage Reaction to Seth Rollins Leak
Nude photos of Rollins and NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber popped up on Mr. Money in the Banks' Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account on Monday night.
They were quickly deleted, but not before the media caught wind of it. Rollins has since apologized on Twitter:
WWE now faces an awkward situation. Reportedly, the company won't come down hard on Rollins, however.
According to PWInsider Elite (h/t Wrestling Inc), Rollins will not catch any heat for the incident. WWE reportedly felt that his accounts were hacked and told other personnel to not reference the situation publicly.
That's great news for Rollins. Wrestlers have found their pushes halted thanks to embarrassing incidents in the past. This, though, is nothing criminal. It's not even all that uncommon these days.
It's smart of WWE to just move on from this without feeling the need to take Rollins out of the spotlight. It's too minor an incident to get in the way of all the great work he is doing.
You can bet now, however, that Rollins and his peers are a little more careful of what snapshots they take from now on.



.jpg)


