1. The Vikings have a great mascot and terrible fans. Ragnar is the best mascot in sports. That's not saying much being that mascots are worthless. The Vikings fans on the other hand should be ashamed. Two of the Vikings main players are former lifelong Packers. The quarterback formerly known as Brett Favre shouldn't be cheered and his jersey certainly shouldn't be the number one selling jersey in the NFL. I can give you a break with kicker Ryan Longwell because he is a kicker.
2. The Redskins are bad. Duh, but the Redskins are even worse than you think. Yes they have two wins and yes they have only been outscored by 17 points this year, but their schedule has been pathetic. Their two wins are against the 0-6 Rams and Bucs. They have lost to the Chiefs, Lions and Panthers.
3. Donovan McNabb is still very average. McNabb should never be mentioned in the upper pantheon of quarterbacks. The Eagles system is based on him dumping the ball off to Brian Westbrook and crossing routes to receivers, he's hardly Peyton Manning. He has been plagued by inaccuracy, injuries and failing to lead his team to a memorable win. Last week he proved it again by loosing to the Raiders while being unable to put one drive in the endzone.
4. The Jets loss rests solely on the shoulders of Mark Sanchez. Football is a team sport but the Jets loss to the Bills is all Sanchez. The Jets ran for 318 yards on 40 attempts, the Jets D forced two turnovers and held the Bills to under 300 yards. All that help couldn't overcome Mark Sanchez's 6 interceptions and 119 yards on 30 attempts.
5. The Titans can't throw. How in the name could the Titans not throw for more than negative seven yards. I didn't know that was possible. The game was in the snow, but Tom Brady threw for 432 yards. Throw a screen. When your down by more than 50 the defense will give you the ten yard crossing routes. An amazing stat from a terrible game.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!