Sunday night, the Superstars of WWE will invade New Orleans' Mercedes-Benz Superdome for WrestleMania 34, the biggest extravaganza of the sports-entertainment calendar.
Headlined by two epic championship encounters, the in-ring debut of Ronda Rousey, the latest evolution of the Women's Revolution and the return to action of Daniel Bryan, the show has the potential to rank among the greatest in event history.
The wrestling world will tune into the seven-hour spectacular, ready to lose themselves in the grandeur and spectacle of The Showcase of Them All.
How will they do it, what time will they do it, and which Superstars are favored to emerge from their matches the victors, according to OddsShark?
Available on WWE Network
WrestleMania Kickoff Show begins at 5 p.m. ET
WrestleMania main show begins at 7 p.m. ET
Match Card and Betting Odds
- Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (-1200) vs. Brock Lesnar (+600)
- WWE Championship Match: Shinsuke Nakamura (-415) vs. AJ Styles (+295)
- Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle (-530) vs. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon (+350)
- Intercontinental Championship Match: Finn Balor (-170) vs. Seth Rollins (+300) vs. The Miz (+280)
- United States Championship Match: Randy Orton (-105) vs. Jinder Mahal (+185) vs. Bobby Roode (+390) vs. Rusev (N/A)
- Raw Women's Championship Match: Nia Jax (-390) vs. Alexa Bliss (+270)
- SmackDown Women's Championship Match: Asuka (-1050) vs. Charlotte (+550)
- Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos vs. New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers
- Raw Tag Team Championship Match: Braun Strowman and Mystery Partner vs. The Bar
- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- First-Ever Women's WrestleMania Battle Royal
- Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals: Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali
A Dream Match
AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura will battle for the WWE Championship Sunday night in a match hardcore fans of professional wrestling have dreamed of, pined for and desired from the moment both men arrived in Vince McMahon's wrestling empire.
For the first time since they shared the ring at New Japan Pro-Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 10, the allure of championship gold brings them together for what has the potential to be the best match of this year's card.
The build has centered almost exclusively around the idea that fans cannot wait to see them lock up on the grandest stage of them all and the uncertainty that it would ever happen. Now that it is, the international sensations will face incredible pressure to live up to lofty expectations and considerable hype.
If their last high-profile battle is any indication, fans are in for a treat Sunday.
A Star-Studded Intercontinental Championship Clash
The Miz has almost single-handedly restored credibility to the Intercontinental Championship, elevating it to levels it had not seen in quite some time.
On Sunday night, the culmination of his hard work to reintroduce it to fans as one of the sport's most coveted prizes will see him defend against Finn Balor and Seth Rollins in what has the potential to be a show-stealer.
It was just last year that Rollins was battling Triple H in one of the marquee matches of that card and Balor was the first universal champion in WWE history. Those two stars have incredible fanbases, and both are among the most credible wrestlers on the Raw roster.
Miz's ability, or inability, to weasel his way out of the match with his title intact will be at the heart of the match.
A win for the Hollywood A-Lister would almost elevate him to a level above the IC title. A win for either of his opponents enhances the significance of that championship in the eyes of fans who perceive Rollins and Balor as legitimate main event-worthy Superstars.
The Empress of Tomorrow and The Champion of Now
Asuka and Charlotte will clash for the SmackDown Women's Championship Sunday in what should be the coronation of The Empress of Tomorrow as the champion around whom the blue brand's women's division is built for the foreseeable future.
Every victory in her epic undefeated streak has been building to her title win over Charlotte. Robbing her of that moment, in front of fans who have followed her journey, would be unfair and detrimental to the performer.
The best wrestler and character in women's wrestling for nearly three years, WrestleMania will be the night Asuka cements her status as the elite of the elite, thanks to a signature win and her first main-roster title.