
Arsenal Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Hector Bellerin and Andrea Belotti
Barcelona have "cooled their interest" in Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin after deeming their youth product too costly.
Luis F. Rojo of Marca reported the Blaugrana have switched their interest to Valencia full-back Joao Cancelo (h/t Metro's Evan Bartlett). Barca believe the possibility of capturing Bellerin is a "pipe dream," with the marauding Spain international valued at around £45 million.
Bellerin recently refused to rule out a move back to Catalonia, where he previously attended the club's famed Masia academy. The player moved to north London in 2011 to further his career.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩

The right-back gave an interview during the ongoing international break to Catalan newspaper Mundo Deportivo, with the publication inquiring about a potential return to Barcelona (h/t Lucas Sposito of Sport Witness). Bellerin gave an open response, calling his former team the best in football:
"Yes, any player is flattered by the interest of Barca. It's the best club in the world and that is very nice. The fact that I grew up in Barca's academy also gives me that extra bit of specialty, although I'm now focused on games and the season, the other will come later.
When I left Barca my idea was not to return, because my exit was a bit complicated. I went to live my adventure in England, try to be a footballer and not return. But you don't know what the future holds and you cannot close doors.
"

The 22-year-old signed a six-year contract with the Gunners in November, per Bartlett, guaranteeing Arsenal would receive a sensational fee in the result of any sale.
The starlet has featured heavily for manager Arsene Wenger, playing a combined 27 games in the Premier League and UEFA Champions League this term, according to WhoScored.com.
In other Gunners news, reported target Andrea Belotti has said he will stay with Torino next season despite interest from Arsenal and London rivals Chelsea.

According to Italian outlet Tuttosport, the attacker—who is the top goalscorer in Serie A this term—said he is dedicated to the Turin team (h/t Charlie Phillippe of the Sunday Express): "Of course I am staying. I want to remain at Torino. In fact, I will stay at Torino next season. Let the Granata fans know I am definitely staying."
Phillippe noted that Arsenal had been linked with a £56 million offer for the 23-year-old, who has found the back of the net 22 times in 26 Serie A appearances this season.
Here is the hitman in action:
Bellerin's retention is vital for Wenger, with the player offering world-class potential for the club's future back line.
Signing the Spaniard to a new deal midseason was a shrewd move, forcing clubs that admire him to be less aggressive in any charm offensives.
Belotti is a burgeoning talent who has shone at domestic level but will soon need to step up to a club that is regularly competing for trophies.
At the stated price of £56 million, his valuation appears inflated. The Gunners would be wise to wait before parting with such a large sum of money.
The No. 9 could develop into a household name over the next 12 months, but he must first cut his teeth against better opposition.



.jpg)







