
Manchester United Transfer News: Latest Gareth Bale and Isco Rumours
Gareth Bale has reportedly asked his agent to sound out Manchester United over a Premier League return following speculation the winger is "fuming" with Real Madrid. Elsewhere, AC Milan are ready to challenge the Red Devils in the race to sign Isco this winter.
The Daily Star's Alex Wood cited a report from Spanish outlet Diario Gol, which suggested Bale has become frustrated with Real's hierarchy in his pursuit of a new contract at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
The report also said Bale was upset after being substituted off in Wednesday's 1-1 draw at home to Villarreal. A club source was quoted as saying: "Bale was enraged. He was scowling."
Yahoo's Andrew Gaffney agreed that taking Bale off was the incorrect decision, even though the Welshman was far from his best upon making his La Liga return:
It's said Bale has told his agent, Jonathan Barnett, to enquire as to whether United would be interested in a future move, with Red Devils manager Jose Mourinho understood to be a big admirer.
Bale could also fall foul of manager Zinedine Zidane's new rotation policy in the Spanish capital, as recently explained by La Liga expert Guillem Balague:
The former Tottenham Hotspur man left White Hart Lane for the Bernabeu in 2013, and although his contract doesn't expire until 2019, the search for an extension could end in tears.
Meanwhile, Italian outlet CalcioMercatoWeb (h/t James Cambridge of the Daily Express) reported Milan are prepared to rival any move for out-of-favour midfielder Isco during the January transfer window.

Cambridge cited a report from the Mirror's Adrian Kajumba, which previously linked the Premier League giants with a winter swoop for Isco, who appears to have fallen down Real's pecking order once again.
Di Marzio translator David Amoyal pointed out why Los Merengues may be eager to hang onto Isco for all of 2017, however, owing to their impending transfer embargo:
The 24-year-old has played just 44 minutes of league football so far this season, and United might feel they can offer a more profitable playing environment for the player, who would supposedly cost £25 million.
Alejandro Alcazar of Sport reported Isco would be "free to leave" the Bernabeu this January, but Milan are prepared to offer the puppeteer a Serie A destination in the event he departs Madrid.



.jpg)







