
Chelsea Transfer News: Paul Pogba, Loic Remy, Patrick Bamford, Top Blues Rumours
Chelsea have made Paul Pogba their "priority target for next summer" as they look to rebuild their failing team around the Juventus superstar.
Will Giles of Metro said the France international's capture would mark a "new era" at Stamford Bridge after Calciomercato.com claimed the Blues have once again enquired about the midfielder's availability. Chelsea moved for Pogba last summer but were unable to negotiate a deal with the Old Lady.
However, the Blues could face stiff competition from Barcelona, as the player attracts attention from the elite clubs of European competition.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩

Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu recently praised Pogba in an interview with Sky Italia but refused to elaborate on the Blaugrana's possible interest in the dynamic Frenchman. “All the big clubs are following Pogba because he's a top [drawer] footballer, but I'm a friend of [Juventus president Andrea] Agnelli and I respect Juventus,” he admitted, per Sport. “It's difficult to talk about their players.”
Chelsea have witnessed their imperious midfield collapse in less than a year, achieving the Premier League title only to become relegation candidates at the close of 2015 after the first half of the current campaign.

Cesc Fabregas has seen his performance value nosedive as Nemanja Matic suffered a crisis of confidence, leaving Jose Mourinho a baffling selection problem before the champions sacked him for the second time in his career.
It is questionable whether interim coach Guus Hiddink will have a say in transfer policy next summer, but Pogba is set to become one of the planet's most desired talents as he enters the world-class bracket of central operators.
Pogba can feature at both ends of the pitch, favouring attacking duties over defensive. But the player has proved he can be diverse in the Italian league, per Who Scored.com:
Freelance writer Paolo Bandini highlighted Pogba is on the cusp of entering the top 10 players of the world for 2015, according to the Guardian:

As Chelsea reshape for next year, striker Loic Remy could be shown the door as Aston Villa try to tempt the player to the Midlands.
James Nursey of the Mirror said Villa boss Remi Garde wants his compatriot to help his team avoid relegation after failing to make the grade in west London.
Nursey said, "Garde is now trying to use his contacts to lure the forward," as the January transfer window swings open on Friday. Villa can offer the striker a regular starting place as life on the Chelsea bench becomes more arduous for the France international.

Another Blues striker considering his future is Patrick Bamford, whose loan at Crystal Palace was cut short by the player.
Sami Mokbel of the Daily Mail reported the attacker terminated his loan after becoming frustrated at Selhurst Park.
Bamford was explicit in his displeasure, per Mokbel:
"This was my last game for Palace. If I were being honest, it has been terrible. No one wants to sit on the bench and not play. Obviously things haven't worked out for whatever reason. I would have been more content if I had been given a chance and not taken it. I haven't started a game in the Premier League, so for a young player like me that is not what you need. So I have had to take my development into course and make it a priority. It was my decision.
The coaches have just found out—I have told them I am going. I think the manager and the coaching staff already knew. But the physios and coaching staff, I have just let them know and said bye now. Was I given reasons as to why I wasn’t playing? Not really. There were a few reasons, but I kind of saw through them. I was frustrated because there weren't many strikers scoring. Connor [Wickham] only scored his first goal last week. As a striker, it might be shortsighted of me, but scoring goals is a striker's job. If you are not playing and the other strikers are not scoring and you are not getting a chance, obviously I was pulling my hair out.
"
Despite Bamford's comments, the Telegraph's Jeremy Wilson said Chelsea are seeking talks over Bamford's role with the Eagles, as he does not currently feature in "Hiddink’s immediate plans." The player's loan was due to last until the summer, but it is believed he could leave the south London club if he didn't feature in 50 per cent of their matches.
Bamford is a prodigious talent, scoring 17 goals on loan at Middlesbrough in the Championship last term, according to Wilson, as they narrowly missed out on promotion.
Here is a video of his lofty achievements at the Riverside Stadium:
The 22-year-old is desperate for Premier League experience after additional spells at MK Dons and Derby County, and it is baffling why Chelsea, who are very short on strikers, are not keen on giving him a chance.
Bamford would be a useful player from the bench. Radamel Falcao and Diego Costa are struggling with form this season, and he would inject youth into Hiddink's options.
Chelsea are not famous for letting their younger players progress through their first-team squad, and they currently have more than 30 players out on loan, plying their trade away from Cobham, per Wilson.
The player will be left in limbo if his ties with Palace are severed, but Hiddink could oversee his development first-hand if he gives him a deserved opportunity at the Bridge.



.jpg)







