
Jeff Fisher Comments on Stedman Bailey's Health, Future in the NFL
St. Louis Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said Monday "there's a chance" Stedman Bailey won't be able to play football again but did express some optimism about the wide receiver's future.
ESPN.com's Nick Wagoner logged what Fisher had to say about Bailey at Monday's press conference: "Are you asking is there a potential that he doesn't return to play? Yes, there is that potential. We don't know. It's just going to take some time. From a health standpoint, there's a chance that he doesn't play. However, based on what he's done over the last 10 days, he may surprise everybody."
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Fisher said the NFL had lifted Bailey's four-game suspension and that the 2013 third-round draft pick will be placed on the non-football injury list.
Bailey suffered two gunshots to the head on Nov. 24. The 25-year-old said in a Twitter post Dec. 4 that his recovery was "nothing short of a miracle."
Two weeks before the life-threatening incident, Bailey had been suspended for the second time in as many seasons. He was issued a ban of four games in 2014 for a performance-enhancing substances violation.
Bailey has 59 receptions for 843 yards and two touchdowns in 38 games over three seasons with the Rams.

.png)





