
Real Madrid Transfer News: Latest on Alvaro Morata, Marco Asensio, Top Rumours
Former Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has confirmed negotiations are going well over a new Juventus contract, despite rumours of a possible return to the Santiago Bernabeu.
After leaving Los Blancos for the Italian champions last summer, Morata has blossomed as a player, helping Juve to the league and cup double in his debut term. Now, it seems as though the Spanish international is willing to commit his future to the Bianconeri.
"I’m discussing a contract renewal with Juventus, and everything is going smoothly,” the 23-year-old told Spanish outlet Cadena Ser (via Football Italia).
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩

Morata previously hinted he could make a return to Real in an interview with El Larguero (via Football Italia). According to Radio Marca (via Marca), there is a clause in the forward’s contract which would allow Los Blancos to bring him back for a price, although Juve are seeking to increase the amount from €20 million (£14.7 million) to €30-35 million (£22-25 million) as part of the renewed terms.
Overall, as Juventus expert Khaled Al Nouss noted here, since joining Juve, Morata has been a regular contributor in the final third:
"Alvaro Morata has scored 9 goals & made 6 assists in 39 Serie A games. He scored 7 goals in 16 CL games with Juve. pic.twitter.com/AU9r59Q2tB
— Khaled Al Nouss (@KhaledAlNouss) November 10, 2015"
Admittedly, this season hasn’t gone particularly well for the Spaniard, with just one goal in Serie A so far. Morata is having to adjust to a new role in a side which is struggling for balance following the summer departures of Arturo Vidal, Carlos Tevez and Andrea Pirlo. Even so, he remains a hugely popular figure with the Juve faithful.

A move back to the Spanish capital may be appealing for the former Madridista, especially given the strides he has made as a player since his move. Still, Morata remains a forward who has some refinements to make in his game, and it’s better for him that such a process is undertaken in Turin, rather than under the forensic spotlight of the Bernabeu.
Marco Asensio Unaware of January Return

Real Madrid’s young midfielder, Marco Asensio, has revealed he is unlikely to return early to the club from his loan at Espanyol despite his scintillating form with the Catalan outfit.
“At the moment, I don’t know anything about that,” the 19-year-old told Sergio Santos Chozas of AS when quizzed on the prospect of an early recall. “I am focused on Espanyol and it’s only a rumour. I know that Madrid are keeping a close eye on me and that gives me confidence.”

Asensio did admit he is hopeful of becoming a regular with Los Blancos eventually. As OptaJose pointed out, he’s showing the creative talents which would suggest he's capable of doing exactly that:
Given how well Asensio is faring with Espanyol, it’d be a short-term move on the part of Real to prematurely end his loan deal.
At the Bernabeu, he’d be vying with thoroughbred superstars for a spot in the team, and despite his tremendous start on loan, the youngster is not ready for that kind of a challenge yet. With a full year under his belt at the heart of a decent La Liga side, Asensio may well be ready next summer.
Jese Rodriguez Price Reportedly Set

According to Don Balon (h/t Luke Gardener of the Daily Star), Real Madrid will cash in on Jese Rodriguez should they receive a fee of £21.1 million, with Arsenal said to be interested in the forward.
The 22-year-old has been unable to nail down a regular starting spot with Los Blancos despite recent injuries to Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema. According to the piece, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is “very interested” in Jese, and the forward would certainly have much more of a chance of regular football at the Emirates Stadium.
In fairness, as noted by ESPN FC’s Dermot Corrigan, when the forward has been handed chances by manager Rafael Benitez, he’s failed to impress:
A new challenge may be what Jese needs. After some unfortunate luck with injuries, he’s yet to reach the levels which had many in the Spanish football stratosphere so excited about his talent. Regular time out on the field would be the best way to rekindle that spark, and sadly for the Real academy product, it seems unlikely to come to fruition with his current employers.
Perhaps a deal could be done similar to the one involving Morata, potentially paving a way back to the Bernebeu for Jese in the future. But it’s imperative the forward does something about his situation before his once stellar potential becomes irretrievable.



.jpg)







