
Real Madrid Transfer News: Latest on Isco and Keylor Navas Rumours
Real Madrid will find their resolve tested in 2016 after reports surfaced claiming Arsenal are already in talks to sign creative maestro Isco, but the club are now settled with Keylor Navas as their first-choice goalkeeper.
Metro cited David Wright of the Daily Express, who has alleged the Gunners are looking to cut a £22 million deal for Isco's services when the transfer window reopens in January.

TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
It's a similar fee to the €30 million Real paid Malaga for the 23-year-old in the summer of 2013, but Isco has found it difficult to establish himself as a first-string starter in the Spanish capital.
Unless the Spain international were to push for an exit, it seems difficult to imagine Los Blancos settling for that sum, however, considering Sport's Alejandro Alcazar attested to Isco's release clause standing at €150 million.
Manager Rafa Benitez will need to convince Isco he's a valued member of the team, though, after he played the full 90 minutes in just 22 of his 53 appearances across all competitions last season.
The playmaker did start in the 6-0 thrashing of Espanyol on Saturday, however, where Squawka Football pointed out his passing as one particularly reliable aspect of the performance:
With the likes of James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos, Luka Modric and now summer signee Mateo Kovacic to compete with, Real's packed midfield is rife with competition.
Isco may be seen as a starting option for the smaller fixtures, but as Spanish football writer Sergi Dominguez suggested, he's seen largely as a backup for Benitez's genuine superstars:
Convincing Los Merengues to relinquish such a valued squad member will be no easy task for his Premier League suitors, however, with three years remaining on Isco's contract and England perhaps not the player's choice of destination.
Benitez may not have any such concerns over the future of goalkeeper Navas, though, after insisting he has "full trust" in the Costa Rica international, per the Daily Mail's Richard Arrowsmith.
"I believe De Gea is a Manchester United player and I have already said before that I am happy with my goalkeepers," Benitez said. "Keylor knows that I have full confidence in him. I hope that he plays well, he already has my full trust."

It appeared as though Real Madrid were left to settle with Navas following the collapse of David De Gea's proposed move from Manchester United this summer, which would have seen the former move in the opposite direction.
Arrowsmith also touched on De Gea's recently announced four-year contract extension at Old Trafford, a move that may effectively rule out any chance of Benitez's side making another move for the stopper next year.
Inside Spanish Football noted that Navas became the first Real Madrid goalkeeper in 40 years to start a La Liga season with three clean sheets following his spotless display in the 6-0 win at Espanyol on Saturday.
Despite seeing their prospective transfers amount to nothing, neither Navas nor De Gea should be frozen out in his current setting, according to Bleacher Report's Sam Tighe:
With Iker Casillas having left the Bernabeu for Porto this summer, this will be considered Navas' first genuine shot at tying down Real's No. 1 jersey since arriving at the club last year.
Irrespective of the drama that unfolded in recent months, Benitez appears ready to move on with the Costa Rican established as his clear first choice, a tactic that's paying dividends so far this season.



.jpg)







