
Former Raiders DE Chandler Jones 'Feeling Much Better' After 'Some Personal Matters'
Former New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals and Las Vegas Raiders edge-rusher Chandler Jones was arrested twice in 2023, first in late September on two counts of violating a temporary protection order for domestic violence and a second time a few weeks later for the same infraction.
The Raiders released him after the first arrest.
On Wednesday, Jones apologized on social media and said that he's been "dealing with some personal matters" but that he's "feeling much better now."
TOP NEWS

Most Down-Bad Sports Cities 😵
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮
It's been a tumultuous few months for Jones.
He made a series of troubling posts on social media leading up to his arrest in September and said he had been hospitalized against his will by the Las Vegas Fire Department and taken to a behavioral health center. He said at the time that "the police said the people were concerned about me because of my posts online."
Among those social media posts were negative posts about the Raiders, with some directed toward former head coach Josh McDaniels, former general manager Dave Ziegler and team owner Mark Davis.
The Raiders said in a statement after Jones' release that they were "hopeful that Chandler Jones receives the care that he needs. He, his family, and all those involved are in our thoughts."
Jones had signed a three-year, $51 million deal with the Raiders in 2022.
In December, Jones posted to Instagram another exchange he had with police at a residence he was looking at, with one of the officers saying, "Mr. Jones, we've got to talk about why we're here now."
The camera then fell and Jones was heard yelling, "Wait! Wait! No!"
Officers were heard telling Jones they were there to help.
Jones, 33, spent 11 seasons in the NFL and was a four-time Pro Bowler and two-time first-team All-Pro selection, accumulating 112 sacks in his career.







