This summer is getting super long and well, I have been out of touch with the internet, due to a vacation/summer classes/and internet crapping out on me. I have decided to spice things up on the blog, and to help me ease into it, I am going to post 100 Facts about me. My good friends, Finny, Sherry, and Heather B started this, and well it is going to be fun!!
1. I’m a Journalism and Communications major with a minor in French. It’s taken a long time to get here, but I am finally back in school and doing what I love.
2. I love watching old family movies. It reminds me of where I came from, and reminds me of my family members that I have lost.
3. My parents are divorced.
4. I’m moving to Columbus in the Summer of 2009, I can’t wait. I am going to be a Buckeye!!
5. I have a pet turtle named Rick Nash, (Elise named him) he is pretty freaking awesome.
6. I’m scared of the dentist, so much that I have to get laughing gas to calm my nerves, it’s been a fear since I was little.
7. My moms man friend is like another father to me, he was one of the first people I told that I am going to be writing for the school paper.
8. My older brother and I hated each other growing up, now he is one of my best friends, and is expecting his first child any day now, a little girl. They haven’t decided on a name, and they just built a house and can’t move in yet, I think they are nuts.
9. I don’t have a favorite movie, it all depends on my mood and what is going on in my life, like right now, my favorite movie is Mamma Mia, I can’t stop listening to that cd.
10. I love musicals, for Christmas my aunt got me tickets to Wicked, it was the greatest experience of my life. Corny? Yes, but I don’t care.
11. I LOVE teen dramas and medical shows, The OC, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, Scrubs, and Grey’s Anatomy are all shows that I can’t stop watching.
12. I had a really good job (for someone with no education) at Fifth Third Bank, I quit just so I could go back to school, it was the best decision I have ever made.
13. I love cooking, I am always trying new recipes, and making up my own.
14. My best friend and I have only known each other about 3 years.
15. I love music, I always need to be singing, or listening to music.
16. I can play the flute, piano, and drums. I haven’t played in quite sometime, and probably should start again.
17. I have an obsession with hockey. I have started a hockey book collection, and movie collection.
18. My dream job is to be working for the Montreal Gazette reporting on the Canadiens.
19. I don’t dream of being rich, I dream of being a traveling reporter, doing what I love.
20. I love taking naps.