Montreal Canadiens:Memorable Guy Lafleur Quotes
Guy Lafleur played a total of 1255 games including the playoffs while playing for the Montreal Canadiens,New York Rangers and Quebec Nordiques. He won five Stanley Cups while playing with the Montreal Canadiens.
Here's a list of his most memorable quotes.
- "After 13 years, I couldn't accept to be number two."
- "I realized that my family was more important to me than downtown night life."
- "Play every game as if it is your last one."
- "The day you hear someone call me captain will be the day I buy a boat."
- "It's nice to see the young ones 7, 8, 9 years old. It seems like they know you through their parents."
- "That's why I made a comeback in 1988. I knew there were chances of not making it, but I didn't want to end up at sixty years old and say I should have tried when I was thirty-eight."
- "I would compare that to when I first started with the Montreal Canadiens; it was a big family then, where the guys really stuck together and worked like a unit. But when I came back in '88, it was not like that anymore."
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?