Acme Chophouse: The Place To Eat Before a San Francisco Giants Game
Located 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA. It's right next to AT&T Park, and not only right next to; they have an entrance into the ballpark from the Chophouse.
Lunch Tuesday-Friday 11 AM-2:30 PM
Dinner Tuesday-Saturday 5:30 PM-10 PM
(Closed Sundays and Mondays)
Acme Chophouse has a variety of delicious foods...
Here are my favorites for Lunch and Dinner.
- Oysters on the half shell, served with lemons, migonette and cocktail sauce
(Buckle Bay, B.C.-2.5 Skookum Inlet, WA-2.5 Kumamoto, Pacific Northwest-3.5)
- Olives, Citrus, and Thyme -3.5
- Frito Misto, lemon, caper berries, calamari, and black olive aioli -11
- Grassfed Beef Filet Steak Tartare, mustard, capers, red onion, and quail egg -14
- Beer Batter Fish and Chips, cabbage slaw, fries, and tartare sauce -16
- 5-Hour Baby Back Ribs, honey mustard glaze, buttermilk biscuit, and corn on the cob -16
- Spit Roasted Grassfed Beef Sirloin Sandwich, french dip jus, picked vegetables, fries -16
- Pacific Pastures Ranch 7 oz. Filet Mignon -42
- Sauteed Caralan Farm Green and Yellow Beans, chile, lime, toasted peanuts -8
- Mashed Potatoes -6
- Macaroni and Cheese -7
- Scalloped Potatoes -8
- French Fries -6
- Green Garlic Buttermilk Buscuits with peach-chile jam -4
- German Chocolate Crepes. Coconut-pecan filling, choocolate-coconut ice cream -8
- Fresh Peach Tart, pate sucre, blackberry sauce, streusel tuile -8
- Butterscotch Pudding. Cocoa nib shortbread, and whipped cream -8
- Strawberry Cream Puffs, pate choux, strawberry coulis, milk chocolate sauce -8
- Blenheim Apricot Sorbet, candied bing cherries, almond tuile -8
- Housemade Cracker Jax -5
- Very extensive, and complete... here's the link if you want to check it out. http://acmechophouse.com/wine_list.pdf
You don't have to be a Giants fan to enjoy a great meal. I encourage anyone in the area to check it out. You will have the dining of a lifetime.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?