OK, cue the Pink Panther theme music while I fumble and stumble through an entrance doing my best Inspector Clouseau impersonation.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say for sure K.C. will trade Tony Gonzalez. As they already have, I'm safe on that one.
The rest of these are a bit more perilous.
1) Pioli will trade Brian Waters -- probably to a team who's prospects of winning resemble the odds of flowers blooming in Chaco Canyon -- where nothing grows.
NOTE: Parcells nee Belichek clones have a long history of running off existing pro-bowl players when they take a team over. Eliminating existing team leaders is one absolutely effective way to establish control over everyone else.
2) Mr. Wizard will make a deal to acquire a second-round pick in this year's draft.
3) If they cannot trade out of the third pick in the draft, K.C. will select one of the top two offensive tackles on the board over Aaron Curry or Tyson Jackson.
NOTE: Pioli believes in building from the lines out. He will not overpay a linebacker or a defensive end just to select a position of higher need. By the third pick, only the quarterbacks and the top two offensive tackles are worthy of No. 3 money. Pioli will get value for value.
4) If K.C. manages to trade out of the third pick, they will become players to acquire Anquan Boldin in a trade.
5) One way or another, Pioli will find a way to fix the offensive line in this draft.
6) K.C. will trade No. 3 for both Denver's first-round picks and a mid-round pick -- if Denver wants Sanchez that badly.
7) K.C. will trade Dorsey to Atlanta -- mostly for future picks if Atlanta will split the cost of Dorsey's guaranteed contract money. K.C. will not pay all of it as rumored.