Here's how I think Saturday's first round will go:
1) Detroit - Matt Stafford QB, Georgia
Detroit has a lot to do, starting with a quarterback.
2) St. Louis - Jason Smith OT, Baylor
St. Louis has one of the worst lines in the league. I think Smith will help a lot.
3) Kansas City - Aaron Curry LB, Wake Forest
He will help KC's front seven along with Johnson, Thomas, and Vrabel.
4) Seattle - Eugene Monroe OT, Virginia
With the T.J signing, they can focus on their offensive line in the draft.
5) Cleveland - Brian Orapko DE/OLB, Texas
Browns don't have much in their front seven. Orapko could help at DE or LB.
6) Cincinnati - Michael Crabtree WR, Texas Tech
With T.J gone and maybe Ocho Cinco too, Bengals need all they can get at WR.
7) Oakland - Andre Smith OT, Alabama
Oakland brought in Jeff Garcia. Now they need to make sure they protect him.
8) Jacksonville - Mark Sanchez QB, USC
Jacksonville needs someone to throw to Holt. Sanchez has killer accuracy. He'll fit good into the Jaguars program.
9) Green Bay - B.J Raji DT, Boston College
Raji is the best defensive tackle in the draft and GB needs a DT.
10) San Francisco - Michael Oher OT, Ole Miss
Oher is a good run stopper. Gore will shine even more with Oher blocking for him.
11) Buffalo - Aaron Maybin DE, Penn State
Buffalo needs a pass rusher and Maybin is exactly what they need.
12) Denver - Tyson Jackson DE, LSU
He will work good in a 3-4 defense.
13) Washington - Everette Brown DE/OLB, Florida State
He'll be needed in Washington after the release of Jason Taylor.
14) New Orleans - Malcolm Jenkins CB, Ohio State
Jenkins can play corner and safety. New Orleans need help at both.
15) Houston - Robert Ayers DE, Tennessee
Ayers would fit in good with Mario Williams and Amobi Akoye. Teams would fear Houston's defensive line.
16) San Diego - Rey Maualuga LB, USC
Maualuga is a good linebacker. San Diego will be take him if he drops that far. He is an all -star linebacker.
17) New York Jets - Josh Freeman QB, Kansas State
Josh Freeman is gonna be an elite quarterback in the league. He'll eventually be a franchise quarterback for whoever drafts him
18) Denver - Brian Cushing OLB, USC
With the Dawkins signing, Denver doesn't have to address their secondary in the first round, so I think they will take care of their linebacker needs with Cushing.
19) Tampa Bay - Peria Jerry DT, Missouri
With Green Bay taking Raji, Jerry is the next best DT on the board. Tampa needs help with their defensive line.
20) Detroit - Eben Britton OT, Arizona
They already picked Stafford, now they need someone to protect the first overall pick.
21) Philadelphia - Knowshon Moreno RB, Georgia
Eagles need a good backup to take pressure off of Westbrook. Moreno is perfect for the Eagles offense.
22) Minnesota - Darrius Heyward-Bay WR, Maryland
With Harvin testing positive on drug tests, his stock will drop. Heyward-Bay is a good receiver to drop this far in the draft.
23) New England - Vontae Davis CB, Illinois
With Samuels leaving for Philly last year, new England hasn't had much at corner. Davis would help at corner a lot in New England.
24) Atlanta - Brandon Pettigrew TE, Oklahoma State
Atlanta needs a TE after Alge Crumpler left a few years ago. A good TE will help Matt Ryan.
25) Miami - Hakeem Nicks WR, North Carolina
Nicks would compliment Ginn at wide receiver. It would give Pennington extra relief.
26) Baltimore - James Laurinaitis LB, Ohio State
With Bart Scott moving to New York along with Rex Ryan, and Ray Lewis getting old, the Ravens need a linebacker. Putting Laurinaitis under Ray Lewis's wing will help him evolve into a great linebacker.
27) Indianapolis - Evander "Ziggy" Hood DT, Missouri
Indy had one of the worst run defenses last year. Hood would help stop the run in a division where you need a good run defense.
28) Buffalo - Larry English DE, Northern Illinois
He set his school record for most sacks in a career ( 31.5). He would help Buffalo keep Brady under control.
29) New York Giants - Kenny Britt WR, Rutgers
The Giants need a wide receiver after the release of Plaxico Burress. i don't think they're going to get Edwards or Boldin because they don't want to give up too much. Kenny Britt is the physical guy they need to replace Burress.
30) Tennessee - Darius Butler CB, UCONN
Tennessee's secondary needs help. Butler will help Tennessee a lot. Butler is one of the best corners in the draft.
31) Arizona - Chris "Beanie" Wells RB, Ohio State
Arizona has a killer passing attack. With a good running game, they'd have one of the best offenses in the game. Wells id the guy they need at running back.
32) Pittsburgh - William Beaty OT, UCONN
Pittsburgh doesn't really need much, but I think Beaty will help their line.
Well, that's my 2009 NFL Mock Draft.