Six “Food for Thought” NFL Questions
As a serious study and fan of the NFL, I’ll throw out a few questions that perplex me from time to time. I’m hopeful that my fellow NFL experts can help me solve some of these mysteries.
1. Why won’t the Oakland Raiders Al Davis retire so of his front office duties?
I respect him immensely, but he is not looking well these days. He should hire a GM and take some pressure off himself. We need to keep our NFL treasures as long as possible. Anyone agree with me?
2. Why does something strange happen to the Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills upon reaching the Super Bowl?
I have a feeling this one will rank high on the X Files list.
3. If Mark Sanchez is rated ahead of Matthew Stafford by a majority of experts, why is Detroit salivating over Stafford?
4. If the Chiefs are so unhappy with Larry Johnson, why don’t they trade him?
5. On third down and one, why won’t the Vikings simply give it to Adrian Peterson?
6. Why is NFL brass considering a longer regular season? Don’t they understand that this would affect the significance of the record books?
For example, when O.J Simpson rushed for 2,003 yards in 1973, he did it in 14 games.
However, when Eric Dickerson rushed for 2,105 yards in 1984, the feat was somewhat less significant (in my opinion) because it took him 16 games.
If the NFL has its way in the future, when someone reaches 2,106 yards in an 18 game season, I assume that this will be even less significant, i.e.
Your thoughts please.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?