
Real Madrid Transfer News: Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale Exit Rumours Grow
Real Madrid are reportedly faced with the difficult decision of selling Cristiano Ronaldo or Gareth Bale, two of the club's biggest stars.
That's according to ESPN FC's Miguel Delaney, who claims both players are entertaining the idea of a move away from the Spanish capital. He also says the Liga giants are “likely to sell one of them.”
Analysing the current situation of each player, Delaney believes both are closer to leaving Los Blancos than ever before:
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
"Ronaldo has publicly hinted at the idea of both a return to Manchester United and a big-money move to Paris Saint-Germain but, because of his age and price, an eventual move to the French champions is the likelier outcome of the two.
Sources said his agent, Jorge Mendes, has maintained a line of dialogue with PSG over a possible summer move despite telling media the 30-year-old is likely to end his career at the Bernabeu.
[…]
Bale is more open to a move to United than ever before, mostly because of ongoing struggles to fully adapt to the team or the city. Sources say that, while Bale has not been ostracised at the Bernabeu, he has very few teammates who are in any way close to him and he has struggled to build relationships with key players.
"
It sounds almost absurd to suggest Real, one of the most powerful clubs in the world, would be forced to sell one of its main stars, but in the case of both players, it's not hard to see why they could actively pursue a move at some point in the near future.
Ronaldo is still in his prime and has been blasted publicly for seemingly flirting with Paris Saint-Germain. Madrid-based newspaper Marca made it clear what they thought of the matter, via football blogger Jonas Giaever:
Per El Confidencial (via Delaney), Ronaldo has already told club president Florentino Perez he has no faith in manager Rafa Benitez, and Perez is contemplating cashing in on Ronaldo while his value is still high. The 30-year-old is still one of the world's best players, but soon, the inevitable decline is bound to set in.
Bale still hasn't made good on the lofty expectations that came with his move to Spain, and given his ongoing struggles, a move back to the Premier League could be the best for all involved. Pundit Gary Neville recently weighed in on the ongoing transfer rumours, and he would prefer the Welshman to move to Manchester United over Ronaldo, via Kevin Palmer of the Sunday World:
The former Tottenham Hotspur star enjoyed a promising first season with Los Blancos, but things have gone downhill since then. Bale hasn't been bad by any means, but he hasn't been nearly as good as fans would have hoped or his transfer fee suggested.
He seems less likely to leave than Ronaldo given his age and the huge investment Perez made. Bale is a natural heir to Ronaldo, and he could thrive if he took over the Portuguese's role in the squad.
Ronaldo remains one of the most marketable players on the planet, and selling him would be a massive risk for Los Blancos. But the Spanish giants are powerful enough to overcome the loss of any player, and with the likes of Isco and James Rodriguez ready to step up, the next generation of potential superstars has already arrived.
That doesn't mean a transfer is guaranteed or even likely, however. Until we hear from the players themselves or their agents, we won't know for sure what they are planning. And given it's still quite early in the 2015-16 campaign, we likely won't know for some time.



.jpg)







