Leonard "Bigg" Davis has always been BIG.
After an All-American college career at the University of Texas, Davis' expectations grew so big that he was drafted second overall by the Arizona Cardinals in the 2001 NFL Draft.
Bleacher Report would like to ask 10 BIG questions to the Pro Bowl offensive lineman.
- What were the advantages of having 21 older siblings, especially a brother who played in the NFL?
- You won the state championship in basketball at Wortham High School in Wortham, Texas. Do you feel like any of your professional experiences have topped that magical experience?
- During your years in Arizona, you played on a very underrated offensive line. Which of your teammates on that line taught you the most about how to train to be a Pro Bowler?
- Who was better: the Redskin's Hogs, the 90's Cowboys line, or a line you have played on?
- You had injuries in each season from 2002 to 2005 and missed the Pro Bowl this past season due to an injury. Do you feel that offensive linemen are becoming more injury-prone because of how much larger you are these days, or are injuries just the price of playing professional football?
- You are involved in numerous charities. Which of these would you say has the biggest impact on your own life?
- Is Free Reign (Davis' rock band featuring other Dallas Cowboys) the biggest band in Texas? America?
- What or who would you credit with your career turnaround since joining the Dallas Cowboys?
- Who would win the World's Biggest Arm-Wrestling Contest between you and Larry Allen?
- What are your expectations for the Dallas Cowboys in 2009?