- Detroit Lions: Andre Smith; Offensive Tackle, Alabama
- St. Louis Rams: Eugene Monroe; Offensive Tackle, Virginia
- Kansas City Chiefs: Aaron Curry; Outside Linebacker, Wake Forest
- Seattle Seahawks: Michael Crabtree; Wide Receiver, Texas Tech
- Cleveland Browns: Malcolm Jenkins; Cornerback, Ohio State
- Cincinnati Bengals: B.J. Raji; Defensive Tackle, Boston College
- Oakland Raiders: Jeremy Maclin; Wide Receiver, Missouri
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Jason Smith; Offensive Tackle, Baylor
- Green Bay Packers: Brian Orakpo; Defensive End/Outside Linebacker, Texas
- San Francisco 49ers: Rey Maualuga; Middle Linebacker, USC
- Buffalo Bills: Aaron Maybin; Defensive End, Penn State
- Denver Broncos: Alphonso Smith; Cornerback, Wake Forest
- Washington Redskins: Everette Brown; Defensive End, Florida State
- New Orleans Saints: James Laurinaitis; Middle Linebacker, Ohio State
- Houston Texans: Brian Cushing; Outside Linebacker, USC
- San Diego Chargers: Louis Delmas; Safety, Western Michigan
- New York Jets: Matthew Stafford; Quarterback, Georgia
- Chicago Bears: Mark Sanchez; Quarterback, USC
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Percy Harvin; Wide Receiver, Florida
With the 20th pick in the 2009 B/R NFL Mock Draft, the Detroit Lions have selected...Vontae Davis; Cornerback, Illinois. The Philadelphia Eagles are now on the clock.
Davis will pair up with Philip Buchanon in Detroit to form a much better duo in the defensive backfield than Detroit had a year ago. A great pick by the fans.
Now to the City of Brotherly Love, where the Eagles are coming off of a very impressive, but also very disappointing season. Philadelphia dominated the rival Dallas Cowboys in their final game of the regular season, and with a little bit of help from some other teams in the league, they made it to the playoffs.
In the post-season, Philly proved they were no fluke. They made it to the NFC Championship game where they were eventually beaten in a thriller against the Arizona Cardinals.
The Eagles have lost six key players this off-season via free agency, and have added tackle Stacy Andrews as well as safety Sean Jones. Here are the Eagles' top needs heading into day one of the draft, where they will have two first round picks.
1. Left Tackle
2. Wide Receiver
3. Running Back
4. Tight End
5. Left Guard
You make the call Eagles fans! Vote in the poll for the player you think would best improve your team with the 21st pick in this year's draft!
1. Michael Oher; Offensive Tackle, Ole Miss
Oher would be a steal at this point in the draft. Tra Thomas just left Philadelphia for Jacksonville, and Stacy Andrews will likely play right tackle for the Eagles. A franchise left tackle is needed and Oher could potentially be that.
2. Knowshon Moreno; Running Back, Georgia
Moreno has put on a lot of muscle weight and is now near 220 pounds. He is a do-it-all runner who brings so many different things to the table. He is a bigger version of Brian Westbrook, in essence. This would be a great fit for Philly.
3. Chris Wells; Running Back, Ohio State
Wells would be a great compliment of thunder to the lightning that is Brian Westbrook for the Eagles. Correll Buckhalter is gone, so the team is going to need some insurance at running back in case Westbrook goes down.
4. Hakeem Nicks; Wide Receiver, North Carolina
Nicks has a knack for the big catch. He is ideal size for the NFL, and has some of the surest hands in the draft. His best playing days are ahead of him, and he would be an excellent compliment to DeSean Jackson.
5. Kenny Britt; Wide Receiver, Rutgers
Britt is a big target that would give the Eagles the true number one receiver they have lacked since Terrell Owens left the team. He is somewhat raw, but so was DeSean Jackson. I have a feeling Donovan McNabb can make him look pretty good.
There you have it Eagles fans! Vote in the poll for the player you think should be selected with the 21st pick in this year's draft!