
Wyndham Clark Declared Winner of AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am After Final Round Canceled
Wyndham Clark has been declared the winner of the 2024 Pebble Beach Pro-Am after the final round was canceled due to inclement weather.
The PGA Tour had initially postponed the final round until Monday as significant rain storms approached the Southern California region. However, the PGA Tour ultimately made the decision on Sunday night to cancel the remainder of the tournament:
Clark led the tournament after three rounds (-17), with Ludvig Aberg trailing him by a stroke and Mathieu Pavon two strokes behind. Mark Hubbard (-14) and Thomas Detry (-14) rounded out the top five.
Clark set a course record on Saturday with an immaculate 12-under 60.
"I was just, 'See ball, hit ball, try to hit it where I wanted to.' I really had a good feel on the greens," he told reporters. "So in my mind I was like, 'All right, let's just get us to where we're putting,' because the hole seemed like a bucket today."
He did note that the looming weather forecast was on his mind.
"I definitely thought about it last night and this morning with everyone saying how bad the weather's going to be," Clark said. "You've got to have that mentality that today's the last day so try to go for broke. With that said, that's very rare that we have 54 holes, so I wasn't banking on that and I'm still not banking on it."
This marks Clark's third PGA Tour victory. He previously won the 2023 Wells Fargo Championship and the 2023 U.S. Open.


.jpg)






