By Brendan O'Meara (Photo: Sarah Glenn/Associated Press)
The biggest storyline heading into Martinsville’s paperclip track is the Sprint Cup debut of Chase Elliott. He’ll be driving the No. 25 car...
More Featured Stories
- Ranking the 10 Greatest NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase for the Cup Moments at Talladega
- Greatest Chase Performances in History
- Biggest Underachievers in Sprint Cup Series
- What's Next for Tony Stewart If Season Doesn't Improve?
- Top 10 Tantrums of Tony Stewart's Career
- Tony Stewart and More Know Motorsports Momentum Exists