BCS Tournament 2009: If Only It Was Real
Okay, so here it goes. Everyone wants a tournament for BCS (DIV. I) football. Mine may be longer than what people think it should be, but it will keep all these people from weak conferences that go undefeated from whining.
It is a 16-team bracket. Each conference champion gets a seed—that's 11 teams. Then the remaining five teams in the BCS will receive a bid. They will be seeded using the BCS formula. Sorry, Notre Dame fans, the Independents are not a conference.
Of course, I had to play it all out in my head to come up with a winner.
NCAA FOOTBALL 2009 BCS TOURNAMENT
1. OKLAHOMA VS. 16. TROY = 1. OKLAHOMA
2. FLORIDA VS. 15. BUFFALO = 2. FLORIDA
3. TEXAS VS. 14. EAST CAROLINA = 3. TEXAS
4. ALABAMA VS. 13. VIRGINIA TECH = 4. ALABAMA (CLOSE ONE)
5. USC VS. 12. CINCINNATI = 5. USC
6. UTAH VS. 11. TCU = 6. UTAH (WHAT A GAME)
7. TEXAS TECH VS. 10. OHIO STATE = 10. OHIO STATE
8. PENN STATE VS. 9. BOISE STATE = 9. BOISE STATE
1. OKLAHOMA VS. 9. BOISE STATE = 1. OKLAHOMA
2. FLORIDA VS. 10. OHIO STATE = 2. FLORIDA (TEBOW LEADS 'EM LATE)
3. TEXAS VS. 6. UTAH = 6. UTAH
4. ALABAMA VS. 5. USC = 5. USC
1. OKLAHOMA VS 5. USC = 5. USC
2. FLORIDA VS 6. UTAH = 2. FLORIDA
2. FLORIDA VS. 5. USC = 2. FLORIDA
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR 2009 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER IS THE FLORIDA GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, this is just my opinion. You can come to your own conclusion.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?