Fantasy Football: Week 15 Wide Receiver (WR) Rankings
Earlier today, we updated our fantasy rankings for Week 15. Here are some notes on wide receivers and pass defenses heading into this week's games:
- Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson had four receptions for a career-high 210 yards against the Cowboys on Sunday Night Football. In Week 15, the Eagles face the Giants, who have allowed 31 receptions of 20-plus yards. Only the Chargers have allowed less.
- Tampa rookie Arrelious Benn had his first 100-yard game of his career. However, fellow rookie Mike Williams is still the Tampa receiver to start, even though he had only one reception last week.
- Pittsburgh's Hines Ward has two 100-yard games in the past three weeks. However, he also has less than 30 receiving yards in five of his past seven games.
- Atlanta's Roddy White, who has 99 receptions for 1,219 yards, became the first Falcon to have three 1,200-yard receiving seasons.
- Houston's Andre Johnson has back-to-back 140-yard games and six 100-yard games on the season. This week, the Texans face the Titans and Johnson was ejected for fighting with Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan three weeks ago.
- Baltimore's Derrick Mason finished with his best fantasy game of the season (six receptions for 78 yards and two touchdowns) against the Texans. This week, the Ravens face the Saints, who have allowed the fewest fantasy points to opposing receivers this season.
- Denver's Brandon Lloyd has a total of five receptions for 63 yards and no touchdowns in the past two weeks. Oakland, this week's opponent, has allowed the sixth-fewest fantasy points to opposing receivers this season.
- The Redskins have not allowed a receiver to catch a touchdown pass for four consecutive games after allowing nine touchdowns in the previous four games. Cowboys receivers Miles Austin and Roy Williams haven't caught a touchdown pass in the past three and eight weeks, respectively.
Here are my top ten fantasy wide receivers for Week 15:
1. Andre Johnson, Texans (at HOU)
2. Roddy White, Falcons (at SEA)
3. Reggie Wayne, Colts (vs JAX)
4. Calvin Johnson, Lions (at TB)
5. DeSean Jackson, Eagles (at NYG)
6. Marques Colston, Saints (at BAL)
7. Miles Austin, Cowboys (vs WAS)
8. Hakeem Nicks, Giants (vs PHI)
9. Greg Jennings, Packers (at NE)
10. Terrell Owens, Bengals (vs CLE)
See our full top 50 wide receiver rankings for Week 15.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?