Packers 2010 NFL Draft: 13 Experts Weigh in on Pick 23
As the 2010 NFL Draft approaches, the sports world is buzzing with its annual barrage of NFL Mock Drafts. From big-name experts to armchair quarterbacks, it seems like everyone has something to say.
Here's a look at what 13 such NFL draft prognosticators are saying about the Green Bay Packers, who own the 23rd overall selection in next week's draft.
- Mel Kiper —Mike Iupati (G) Idaho
- Todd McShay —Charles Brown (OT) USC
- Don Banks (Sports Illustrated) —Bruce Campbell (OT) Maryland
- NFL Draft Blitz —Charles Brown (OT) USC
- Draft King —Anthony Davis (OT) Rutgers
- Draft Tek —Sergio Kindle (OLB) Texas
- New Sports Draft —Taylor Mays (S) USC
- The Football Hub —Anthony Davis (OT) Rutgers
- Scouts Notebook —Jerry Hughes (OLB) Texas Christian University
- Fantasy Tailgate —Brandon Graham (DE/OLB) Michigan
- Draft Academy —Jerry Hughes (OLB) TCU
- NFL Draft Today —Brandon Graham (DE/OLB) Michigan
- Heard's Football Report —Charles Brown (OT) USC
With seven offensive line and five linebacker projections, the Packers' needs seem clear. The offensive line needs a tackle of the future to replace aging veterans Chad Clifton and Mark Tauscher and the defense needs insurance for the departed Aaron Kampmann and the under-performing A.J. Hawk.
Will Ted Thompson draft for offense or defense? Or will he trade down to stockpile selections in the later rounds? Packers fans will find out one week from today.
The 2010 NFL Draft will be held from Thursday, April 22 through Saturday, April 24 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, with coverage by the NFL Network and ESPN.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?