Community Mock Draft: Round Two with Trades
You can find round 1 here if you missed it:
Trade: The St Louis Rams trade the 33rd overall pick to the Panthers for the 48th (2nd) and 78th (3rd) overall picks.
33. Carolina - Demaryius Thomas, WR
34. Detroit - Brian Price, DT
35. Tampa Bay - Damian Williams, WR
36. Kansas City - Jerry Hughes, DE/OLB
37. Washington - Rodger Saffold, OT/OG
38. Cleveland - Nate Allen, FS
39. Oakland - Cam Thomas, DT
40. San Diego (via Seattle) - Jahvid Best, HB
41. Buffalo - Vlad Ducasse, OT/OG
42. Tampa Bay (from Chicago) - Chris Cook, CB
43. Miami - Arrelious Benn, WR
44. New England (from Jacksonville) - Carlos Dunlap, DE
45. Denver - Brandon Ghee, CB
46. New York Giants - Tyson Alualu, DE
47. St Louis (from Tennesee via NE) - Colt McCoy, QB
48. St Louis (from Carolina) - Rob Gronkowski, TE
49. Arizona (from SF) - Everson Griffen, DE/OLB
50. Arizona (from Atlanta via KC) - Tim Tebow, QB
51. Houston - Patrick Robinson, CB
52. Pittsburgh - Kareem Jackson, CB
Trade: The Colts trade the 63rd (2nd) and 95th (3rd) to the Patriots for the 53rd overall pick.
53. Indianapolis (from NE) - Jared Veldheer, OT
54. Cincinnati - Jon Asamoah - OG
55. Seattle (via Philadelphia) - Austen Lane, DE
56. Green Bay - Ricky Sapp, OLB
57. Baltimore - Corey Wooten, DE
58. Arizona - Terrence Cody, NT
59. Dallas - Morgan Burnett, S
60. Philadelphia (from SD via Seattle) - Amari Spievey, CB
61. New York Jets - Alex Carrington, DE
62. Minnesotta - Montario Hardesty, HB
63. New England (from Indianapolis) - Mardy Gilyard, WR
64. New Orleans - Greg Hardy, DE
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?