Terms and conditions
1. To enter the competition, simply e-mail the correct answer to the question to email@example.com. By entering into the competition you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein and acknowledge that failure to comply with the rules may result in disqualification.
2. VIP tickets to Top Gear Live comprise of two tickets to the event. Not included in the prize are travel expenses, travel insurance and any other out of pocket costs.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive no later than Nov. 5, 2009. Entries received after this time will be allowed only at the discretion of Editors who may extend the closing date without prior notice.
5. Proof of posting/emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
6. Employees of www.formula1blog.com, Shell or any associated companies, their agents or members of their families are not allowed to enter any competition. Subject to that rule the Editors’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
7. All entries, photographs, and other material submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of www.formula1blog.com. Editors reserve the right to publish them in whole or in part or use them in any way they think fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use but subject always to the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 1988.
8. Only one individual winner from the double package of tickets will have the opportunity to participate in the stunt vehicle. As such, all entrants must be 16 years or older in age.
9. Unless otherwise stated, www.formula1blog.com accepts no responsibility for the return of entries, photographs or other personal effects or for loss or damage to such items. Under no circumstances does www.formula1blog.com accept responsibility for the safe return of any material or its return in an undamaged condition or any liability for loss of or damage to such material.
10. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry drawn from the total entries submitted, or that some other mechanism will be applied, all competition entries will be examined and the prize or prizes will be awarded to the entry/entries the judges consider to be the best.
11. The Editors reserve the right to change the rules applicable to any competition or to void any competition at any time and for any reason. In the event that any competition is so voided, all entry fees will be returned. In particular, in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Editors reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Editors reserve the right to administer the game as though the error had not occurred. Where the Editors deem it appropriate and/or feasible www.formula1blog.com will notify entrants of the error and correct it either through the relevant online newspapers or through any other suitable medium.
13. Where necessary in order to determine an outright winner or winners to a competition, Editors reserve the right to request entrants to take part in an eliminating contest (or "tie-breaker"). Where for any reason there are more winners than prizes on offer the Editors reserve the right to conduct a simple draw to determine the winner or winners of the prizes.
14. Unless otherwise stated, entry to all competitions is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.