UFC Fight Night 49 is now in the books.
The event was characterized by a its many finishes, but more than anything else it was the unexpected result in the night's main event that defined Fight Night 49.
Rafael dos Anjos handed Ben Henderson his first loss to anyone not named Anthony Pettis since 2007. The outcome will really shake up the upper tier of the 155-pound division.
Beyond the main event result, the big winners from the card include Jordan Mein and Thales Leites, who each grabbed a big win in convincing style.
The entire results from UFC Fight Night 49 are as follows:
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Rafael dos Anjos def. Ben Henderson, knockout (Round 1, 2:31)
- Jordan Mein def. Mike Pyle, TKO (Round 1, 1:12)
- Thales Leites def. Francis Carmont, knockout (Round 2, 0:20)
- Max Holloway def. Clay Collard, TKO (Round 3, 3:47)
- James Vick def. Walmir Lazaro, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
- Chas Skelly def. Tom Niinimaki, submission (Round 1, 2:35)
Fox Sports 2 Prelims
- Neil Magny def. Alex Garcia, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Beneil Dariush def. Tony Martin, submission (Round 2, 3:38)
- Matt Hobar def. Aaron Phillips, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ben Saunders def. Chris Heatherly, submission (Round 1, 2:18)
Fight Pass Prelim
- Wilson Reis def. Joby Sanchez, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
For a more thorough recap of the action, check out the full play-by-play summary of each fight from UFC Fight Night 49.