UFC 175 is now in the books.
The event featured a pair of title fights, but did not see either title change hands. Both Chris Weidman and Ronda Rousey defended their respective belts convincingly, though Rousey's performance really stood out.
The women's bantamweight queen took all of 16 seconds to finish her latest challenger, solidifying her position as one of the most dominant forces in the game today.
For a recap of each UFC 175 bout, check out the quick results below:
UFC 175 Main Card
- Chris Weidman def. Lyoto Machida, unanimous decision (49-45, 48-47, 49-46)
- Ronda Rousey def. Alexis Davis, knockout (Round 1, 0:16)
- Stefan Struve vs. Matt Mitrione—CANCELLED
- Uriah Hall def. Thiago Santos, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Russell Doane def. Marcus Brimage, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Urijah Faber def. Alex Caceres, submission (Round 3, 1:09)
- Kenny Robertson def. Ildemar Alcantara, unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Bruno Santos def. Chris Camozzi, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Rob Font def. George Roop, TKO (Round 1, 2:19)
UFC Fight Pass Prelims
- Luke Zachrich def. Guilherme Vasconcelos, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Kevin Casey def. Bubba Bush, TKO (Round 1, 1:01)
For a more thorough account of the action, scroll down for Bleacher Report's play-by-play coverage.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!