UFC 174 is now in the books.
Demetrious Johnson defended his flyweight title with relative ease, outclassing challenger Ali Bagautinov. The win puts even more distance between himself and the rest of the division, and solidifies his position as one of the very best fighters in the sport.
Also impressive tonight was Rory MacDonald, who stated his case for a title shot at 170. He beat fellow challenger Tyron Woodley in convincing fashion on Saturday night, much to the delight of the Vancouver crowd.
For a complete summary of all the night's action, check out the quick results below.
UFC 174 Main Card on Pay-Per-View
- Demetrious Johnson def. Ali Bagautinov, unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
- Rory MacDonald def. Tyron Woodley, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ryan Bader def. Rafael Cavalcante, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Andrei Arlovski def. Brendan Schaub, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Ovince St-Preux def. Ryan Jimmo, TKO (Round 2, 2:10)
Prelims on FX
- Kiichi Kunimoto def. Daniel Safarian, submission (Round 1, 2:52)
- Valerie Letourneau def. Elizabeth Phillips, split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Yves Jabouin def. Mike Easton, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Tae Hyun Bang def. Kajan Johnson, knockout (Round 3, 2:01)
Fight Pass Prelims
- Michinori Tanaka def. Roland Delorme, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Jason Saggo def. Josh Shockley, TKO (Round 1, 4:57)
For a more thorough account of each UFC 175 match, scroll down to find our play-by-play synopses.