UFC 173 is now in the books.
The event was capped by one of the biggest upsets in recent memory, with heavy favorite Renan Barao losing his bantamweight title to the upstart TJ Dillashaw.
Prior to that unanticipated result, Daniel Cormier solidified his position as one of the best light heavyweights in the world by thrashing MMA legend Dan Henderson.
The entire results from UFC 173 are as follows:
UFC 173 Main Card
- TJ Dillashaw def. Renan Barao, TKO (Round 5, 2:26)
- Daniel Cormier def. Dan Henderson, submission (Round 3, 3:53)
- Robbie Lawler def. Jake Ellenberger, TKO (Round 3, 3:06)
- Takeya Mizugaki def. Francisco Rivera, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- James Krause def. Jamie Varner, TKO (injury) (Round 1, 5:00)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Michael Chiesa def. Francisco Trinaldo, unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-27)
- Tony Ferguson def. Katsunori Kikuno, TKO (Round 1, 4:06)
- Chris Holdsworth def. Chico Camus, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Mitch Clarke def. Al Iaquinta, submission (Round 2, 0:57)
Fight Pass Prelims
- Vinc Pichel def. Anthony Njokuani, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Sam Sicilia def. Aaron Phillips, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Li Jingliang def. David Michaud, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
For a more thorough account of the action, scroll down for Bleacher Report's play-by-play recap.