UFC 171 is officially in the books.
Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler fought in a classic five-round match to determine the new welterweight champion, while Tyron Woodley and Hector Lombard emerged as challengers to the new king.
On the whole, the 13-fight event produced some good action, including a number of nice finishes.
See the quick results below for a synopsis of the card, or scroll down for a thorough play-by-play recap.
UFC 171 Main Card
- Johny Hendricks def. Robbie Lawler, Unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47)
- Tyron Woodley def. Carlos Condit, TKO (Round 2, 2:00)
- Myles Jury def. Diego Sanchez, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Hector Lombard def. Jake Shields, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Ovince St. Preux def. Nikita Krylov, Submission (Round 1, 1:29)
Fox Sports 2 Prelims
- Kelvin Gastelum def. Rick Story, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Jessica Andrade def. Raquel Pennington, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Dennis Bermudez def. Jimy Hettes, TKO (Round 3, 2:57)
- Alex Garcia def. Sean Spencer, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
Fight Pass Prelims
- Francisco Trevino def. Renee Forte, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Justin Scoggins def. Will Campuzano, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Sean Strickland def. Bubba McDaniel, Submission (Round 1, 4:33)
- Robert Whiteford def. Daniel Pineda, Unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)