Jeremy Mayfield's side:
1. In 17 years of NASCAR, he never had any type of drug problem before, plus he just started his team, why would he want to throw that hard work away. Anybody with common sense wouldn't throw something away like that.
2. Anybody that has ever been in any type of relationship with Mayfield has said he has never had a drug problem.
3. He passed the preseason drug test, so, this would have to be a new "addiction" that just "happened" to come about at the same time he started to take Adderall.
4. When asked about medications he was on, he told Dr. Black he was prescribed Adderall. Black said I have doubts that a man of your age would need medication for ADHD. What right does he have to say I doubt you need that medication, he doesn't know Mayfield personally.
5. Instead of waiting to receive paperwork from Mayfield's doctor, Mayfield was indefinitely suspended, which is irreversible.
6. NASCAR made snide remarks about Mayfield. In otherwards slander, which they are denying in their countersuit.
7. Everything dealing with the drug test was done wrong. Nothing was sterilized or done to code by AEGIS.
8. Mayfield never received his drug information, he was just notified that he was suspended.
9. NASCAR says they weren't notified that he was taking Adderall. What right does NASCAR have to know every little thing about their drivers? Especially something that doesn't have effects the way a driver drives.
10. NASCAR says that Jeremy took doses over the prescribed amount. They wouldn't be able to tell that with a urine test. Only with a blood test.
11. Mayfield has, so far, been able to prove everything.
12. NASCAR has done many things to push back the hearings.
13. NASCAR held news conference's about the countersuit after a GAG order was issued.
14. NASCAR has no prohibited drug list.
15. NASCAR has only been able to deny claims. And, at first when they wouldn't release the positive drug test they weren't giving Mayfield a chance to defend himself.
1. Uhhh, hmm, lets see, oh here's one, no wait; they still look bad there. I was gonna say Mayfield never told NASCAR about the Adderall, but how was Mayfield supposed to know there isn't a drug list.