Georges St-Pierre is set to defend his welterweight title for a ninth straight appearance at UFC 167.
Attempting to end St-Pierre's reign will be Johny Hendricks. The NCAA champion wrestler has won six straight fights, knocking out the likes of Jon Fitch and Martin Kampmann en route to his shot at a UFC championship.
In addition, Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen will meet in the co-main event of a stacked UFC 167 fight card. While it's an important fight for the light heavyweight division, Sonnen already has his next fight lined up with a coaching spot opposite Wanderlei Silva on The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3.
Furthermore, St-Pierre teammate Rory MacDonald will try to make his case for a welterweight title shot in a bout with Robbie Lawler. MacDonald has not said he'd be willing to fight St-Pierre, but UFC president Dana White believes the Canadians would ultimately be willing to compete against each other with the belt up for grabs.
At the conclusion of UFC 167, several fighters will join White for a post-fight press conference, which can be viewed live on the above video player.
Below is the entire UFC 167 fight card.
UFC 167 Main Card (10 p.m. EST on pay-per-view)
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
- Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
- Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler
- Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
- Tim Elliott vs. Ali Bagautinov
UFC 167 Fox Sports 1 Prelims (8 p.m EST on Fox Sports 1)
- Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
- Ed Herman vs. Thales Leites
- Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story
- Erik Perez vs. Edwin Figueroa
UFC 167 Online Prelims (6:30 p.m EST on UFC.com)
- Jason High vs. Anthony Lapsley
- Will Campuzano vs. Sergio Pettis
- Cody Donovan vs. Gian Villante